March (and Year-to-Date) Stash Totals
Project Yardage: +2371 (+12003) yds
Incoming Stash Yardage: -3326 (-8875) yds
Difference: -955 (+3128) yds
Project Weight: +646 (+3788) g
Incoming Stash Weight: -953 (-2931) g
Difference: -307 (+857) g / -.68 (+1.89) lbs
Notes: This was my first month underwater. A lot of the stash added was handspun and KAL prizes, but I bought quite a bit of personal stash too.
March (and Year-to-Date) Handspun Totals
Handspun Weight: +24 (+51.2) oz
Incoming Fiber Stash Weight: 0 (-8) oz
Difference: +24 (+43.2) oz / +1.5 (+2.7) lbs
Notes: Has to be my best month for handspun ever. I don't know if I'll ever top this.
March Project Totals
5 finished objects
- 4 pairs of socks
- 1 shawl
For me: 3
For others: 0
For design samples: 2
5 skeins of handspun
March (and Year-to-Date) handspun yardage: 1676 (2744) yds
Active WIPs: 1 pair of socks, 1 sweater, 1 shawl, 2 blankets, 1 handspun project
Abandoned 2017 WIPs: 0
Q1 Goal Check-in
- Do what I feel like doing: I'm following this for the most part.
- Knit 26 pairs of socks: on track
- Knit 12 Personal Sock Club socks: on track
- Knit 12 Desert Vista Dyeworks socks: on track
- Knit 1 square a day on my sock yarn blanket: exceeding goal--knitting 10 squares a week
- Finish Granny Rectangle Blanket: it's in hibernation for now, but i've made good progress.
- Knit 3 sweaters: Finished 1, second in progress
- Reduce my stash: I was doing pretty well until March.
- Limit crafty stash/pattern purchases to immediate cast-ons: i've actually stuck to this for the most part, with some sock yarn slippage, b/c of course.
- Podcast once a month: on track
- Publish 4 designs: i've already published 3 with another coming this Friday. Yay!
- Keep up with business bookkeeping: I'm doing it while complaining the whole time.
Do Capsule Wardrobe challenge once a quarter:I did this in the winter, discovered I hate it, will never do it again.
- Cook/bake more: i've been making some fun treats on the weekends. bad for my waistline, but tasty nonetheless.
- Be more frugal: needs improvement