i finally finished a pair of socks that i started years ago. the project was a complete slog so after weaving in the ends, i wanted to cast-on something fun.
The Twisted Flower Socks by Cookie A have been on my someday list for a very long time. i wound a skein of my Dwarf Sock in Sunshine and cast-on with #1 addi sock rockets. The pattern is easier than it looks although it does require concentration. I hope I can finish the pair relatively soon. i haven't finished a pair of socks for me in ages.
FYI: I had to change my yarn shop address b/c IE users were having problems loading the store. The new address is http://knottygnomeyarns.storenvy.com. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.