I've been a little scatterbrained this week.
Finished this week
- Fatcatknits Panda in London Fog: Finished, but it's drying right now so no pictures.
- Hexagon Star Pillow: Done, washed, and I just need to take photos and list it in the shop.
In progress this week
- Leaders/enders Postage Stamp: I've sewn over 300 pairs together so far.
- scrappy trips: I didn't want to start anything new, so i got out my scrappy trips quilt and finished the remainder of the blocks. i then decided i wanted to add another row, so i cut strips (seen above) to make 4 more blocks. i haven't gotten around to stitching the new blocks just yet.
- hexagon mini: slowly it grows.
- Ruby Hexagon Blanket: I started this afghan a long ways back with worsted weight leftover yarns. I found it in a closet over the weekend and crocheted another motif because I am all over the place with no self control. who knows when i'll pick it back up again?
- Xmas quilt
- sampler quilt
- granny squares qayg
- log cabin qayg
- wonky bee #1 quilt
- herringbone quilt
- yo yo pillow
- polaroid blocks
- embroidery mandalas
- triangles quilt
- Indigo Socks I: I dyed 3 skeins of sock yarn with indigo. This one is self-striping. I started a pair of socks for Spicy.
- CVM pindrafted roving: I want to spin all the pretty fluff i just bought but i am also trying to get to the older stash as well. i pulled out over 7oz of CVM leftover from spinning the yarn for this cardigan. The plan is to make 2 skeins of 4 ply yarn. This will be a 2-week project, at least.
Yardage progressFYI: I'm rounding to the nearest 1/8th of a yard to keep the math simplified. i only count yards used per week from finished projects. Scraps don't count, because...well, they're scraps.
Used this week: 7/8yd
Yards acquired: 10. I got 2 golden tickets from Pink Castle Fabrics worth a total of $75. It would have been wrong of me to pass up $75 of free fabric. I tried to be prudent with my purchases and got several stash builders plus 4yds of pindot that i'm hoping to use as a background fabric down the road.
+/-: -104.25 yds