I woke up this morning hoping it was the weekend. It wasn't.
Finished this week
- cross stitch family
- Moda Bake Shop Project
- Haruni: Yay, it's done! This will be a gift.
- Black Walnut Dyeing: I pulled them out of the dye bath last night and now they just need to be washed.
- High Bid Farm Shetland: Finished and in the shop.
- Spun Right Round Superwash Merino in Licorice: 328yds/4oz, spun worsted and chain-plied, sport weight.
it'll be in the shop soon.UPDATE: it's in the shop
- Sewing Room Swap fabric bowls: I'll take better pictures and give more details later.
In progress this week
- Leaders/enders Postage Stamp: I went through my scrap bins and pulled all the pieces that are big enough to cut a 2.5" square. I dumped them in a bag and i'm ironing and cutting a handful whenever i get a chance. i'm starting to get the feeling that i'm going to have enough squares to do several scrap quilts.
- hexagon mini: instead of starting a new knitting project, i pulled this to work on as my "just before bedtime" crafting. it works well because i can't do more than a few at a time because it makes my hands hurt. at least i'm finally making progress again.
- Indigo dyeing
- Xmas quilt
- sampler quilt
- granny squares qayg
- log cabin qayg
- scrappy trips
- wonky bee #1 quilt
- herringbone quilt
- yo yo pillow
- polaroid blocks
- embroidery mandalas
- triangles quilt
- Sugar Sweet Quilt: I pulled this stack of fabrics to make a simple quilt. I''m working on piecing the backing right now.
- Spun Right Round Polwarth Silk in Birds
Yardage progressFYI: I'm rounding to the nearest 1/8th of a yard to keep the math simplified. i only count yards used per week from finished projects. Scraps don't count, because...well, they're scraps.
Used this week: 1.5yds. better than zero.
Yards acquired: 26 7/8. More birthday gifts, my clashy bright bundle, and general lack of control from snapping up all the Collage. I have one more package on its way to me soon and then i swear, i'm stopping for awhile.
+/-: -92.75 yds