i'm super excited about the upcoming long weekend. i'm hoping to get a lot done.
Finished this week
- Bearpaw Quilt: I finished stitching the binding last night and it's ready to be washed.
- More organic cotton washcloths: I finished up the crochet washcloths and now i'm working on knitting some with the leftovers.
- Spicy's box: I made a test box for Spicy's roadside farm stand. these will hold peas and other small veggies. I used this tutorial and it was very quick and easy. The interior is one of my naturally dyed fabrics.
In progress this week
- HST value quilt: it's all quilted and trimmed. I just need to do the binding.
- Knit washcloths: i had a picture but it's stuck in instagram-land. i need to make a few more of these and then the yarn will be gone.
- Xmas quilt
- superwash merino handspun
- sampler quilt
- granny squares qayg
- log cabin qayg
- scrappy trips
- wonky bee #1 quilt
- herringbone quilt
- yo yo pillow
- hexagon mini
- polaroid blocks
- embroidery mandalas
- cross stitch family
- triangles quilt
None. i'm a little freaked out b/c i made a list yesterday of all the things i need to get done in July and August and there are at least 13 things on it. i have a lot of work ahead of me this summer.
FYI: I'm rounding to the nearest 1/8th of a yard to keep the math simplified. i only count yards used per week from finished projects. Scraps don't count, because...well, they're scraps.
Used this week: 4.75 yds
Yards acquired: 0. i got some fabric for a moda bake shop project but it doesn't count b/c i'll be using it very shortly and i didn't purchase it. it won't count as yardage used either when i'm finished.
+/-: +9.785 yds