This week has felt like a total drag. That is all.
Finished this week
- Aprons: it took FOREVER to finish all these aprons. but at least they're done.
- Acid dyed fiber: I dyed this superwash merino and some MCN (not pictured) over the weekend. i needed some color in my life.
- Noodlehead divided basket: One quibble--i wish that she would write or list the dimensions of the pieces. since they are all rectangles it would have saved me from having to print out the pattern pieces. i ended up measuring myself, using my rotary cutter, and then measuring/cutting the squares out from the corners. i used some of my precious hoarded nesting chairs and half moon modern. i might make a few more of these eventually. this one sits on my sewing table and works with this guy to keep my scraps tidy.
In progress this week
- Rolling Diamonds for do. good stitches
- sampler quilt
- granny squares qayg
- log cabin qayg
- bearpaw quilt
- HST value quilt
- scrappy trips
- wonky bee #1 quilt
- herringbone quilt
- yo yo pillow
- hexagon mini
- polaroid blocks
- embroidery mandalas
- cross stitch family
- triangles quilt
- Superwash merino handspun: i started spinning my dyed fiber. i manhandled it a bit too much because it's a little felted and difficult to spin.
- I should definitely be working on a bazillion other things right now but inspiration struck and i started this quilt. more on this one later.
FYI: I'm rounding to the nearest 1/8th of a yard to keep the math simplified. i only count yards used per week from finished projects.
Used this week: 9.75 yds
Yards to go: 5.125 yds
so yeah, it's going to end up taking me just over a month to use 40 yards of fabric. maybe i should set the bar a little higher...we'll see.