It's allergy season, which means that my production goes down because i feel like dog doo-doo.
Finished this week
- Drawstring bags: I finished up 3 more bags for the farmer's market.
- Linen Tea Towel: I made this towel as a test product for the shop. It took me 4 hours to make one towel. I will have to find a way to make them go much faster. pondering...
- Dishcloths: I'm cheating a bit. i didn't make all of these last week. i found a couple buried in one of my storage cubbies. most are new though.
- Apron: i like how apron-making is kind of like sewing half a dress. i had to restrain myself from making it reversible.
In progress this week
- Spicy's socks: I tried out the fleegle heel for the first time. i hope it fits well because i'm not in love with its appearance. i stuck to simple stockinette.
- sampler quilt
- granny squares qayg
- log cabin qayg
- bearpaw quilt
- HST value quilt
- scrappy trips
- wonky bee #1 quilt
- herringbone quilt
- yo yo pillow
- hexagon mini
- polaroid blocks
- embroidery mandalas
- cross stitch family
- triangles quilt
- More aprons: i cut out fabric to make 5 more aprons. i meant to do 3 or 4 but i got swept up by cute fabric choices. i hope i can finish all these before i burn out.
- Rolling Diamonds: my do. good stitches quilt for May is off to a good start.
FYI: I'm rounding to the nearest 1/8th of a yard to keep the math simplified.
Used this week: 6.875 yds
Yards to go: 14.875