I got a lot done this weekend. This was a mini-quilt that I made just after I finished Jacey's pillow cover. I had basted it and started to hand-quilt with perle cotton but I didn't get too far because the spiderwebs are stitched to a kona cotton foundation and the whole thing is thick and extremely difficult to quilt.
I ripped out my hand quilting and decided to make it a pillow cover instead of a mini-quilt. i spray basted with some warm and white and a scrap of kona premium muslin and lightly quilted with white aurifil 50wt around the white stars.
I used loulouthi to make an envelope back and serged the seams to make them durable. after finishing i wish i had bound the cover instead. i think it could've used a bit more color, but I do like it as is. the cover measures 16.5" square and will fit a 16" or 18" pillow, depending on how stuffed you prefer your pillows to be. it's listed in the shop.