My third Tova was sewn using Loulouthi voile from Hawthorne Threads. I made the size S and cut the inset on the bias so I wouldn't have to match patterns. I altered the way I stitched the cuffs and set in the sleeves flat. I'm pretty sure I also altered the sleeve to make it a little shorter since i have stumpy arms. Since this was my third Tova, the sewing was pretty routine and the fit is great. it may not seem all that special but this one was a great success considering my past 2 failures.
My first Tova was really more of a muslin out of some inexpensive MM voile that i got while on vacation a few years ago. I cut the XS and did not realize until the end that it was way too tight. That was a sad day.
My second Tova was made from linen i got at joann fabrics. the collar, inset facings and cuffs were cut from loulouthi quilting cotton. it fit and the linen was a great match for the pattern. i had grand designs of embroidering the inset with a floral design. i whipped out my loulouthi embroidery floss that i won and ordered some sulky iron-on transfer markers. here's the problem. I'm an idiot and i didn't have the embroidery design exactly centered on my fabric when i ironed it on. the pen markings are permanent. since i couldn't remove the marks, i started to stitch it anyway but the placement is so off that it looks silly. i don't know that i'll ever finish it.
I like the style enough that i think i'll eventually make a 4th tova. i was thinking of doing the dress with some essex yarn dyed linen, but we'll see.