Tuesday, August 14, 2012
i received all of my blocks for Round 2 of the Wonky Quilt Bee. i'm on a deadline so i started putting them together right away last night. i got the blocks stitched into 4 rows. now i just need to sew the rows together and add borders.
i wish i had been more specific on sizing. it was kind of hard trying to figure out how to incorporate all those differently sized blocks into a cohesive whole, but that's all on me. the ladies of the bee did a fabulous job and their blocks look amazing. i'm still trying to figure out what to do for the back. i have an idea percolating that might work. but first i gotta finish the top.