i had a very productive weekend, which clearly means that i'll start off monday by showing you something i made a few weeks ago.
This is my first Crescent skirt, View A, size 6, black linen/rayon blend. My only alteration was to shorten the skirt an inch.
it's impossible to get decent photos of a black skirt, so to be honest i didn't really try. it pretty much looks the same as my other version with a less full skirt. i actually prefer this one, though the other is more fun. the only change i wish i would have made is to cut the facing out of a different fabric as the linen/rayon is a bit scratchy against the skin.
a black skirt is a nice summer wardrobe basic that i've been in desperate need of for awhile, so it was nice to fill that hole, even if it's rather unexciting.