1) Finishing the two baby quilts i started
2) Figuring out what quilt to make for my Dad. his birthday is rapidly approaching. he loves America, so i was thinking maybe something vaguely patriotic, but not vulgar patriotic. Tasteful patriotism.
3) Making a Cherry cardigan for spring.
4) Sewing some clothes for the babyspawn, like some kimonos and pj pants.
5) Making a Pendrell blouse.
6) Sewing a pair of jeans.
7) Stitching this mail organizer so that our mail doesn't explode all over the house anymore. and if i may be permitted to complain for a moment: is it normal to continue to regularly receive mail for the previous occupants 2 years after you buy a house? I RTS when i have a free moment but it just keeps on coming. and not just junk either, like insurance envelopes and hospital bills.
8) spinning anything.
Instead i'm focused on a singular project that takes up all my free time. it should be worth it in the end though. until i'm finished, expect sporadic posting. i am expecting some packages soon that will give me something to blog about though.