Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my knit katrina squares

katrina_squares

well, i attained my goal. i used up all the acrylic in my stash. most squares went pretty quickly doubled up on #11's. of course, since i used up my leftover yarn, my color combinations are a little...odd. but i'm sure they will be warm just the same. i made 15 squares--enough for 2 afghan strips + 1 leftover. i'm going to remove this from my WIP list for now, b/c i have a lot of holiday knitting to get cracking on, but i'm sure i'll return to it whenever i have a free moment (and appropriate yarn). i'm really glad i did this, even if it wasn't much.

see all posts on Katrina Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...