I sewed a couple versions of Fancy Tiger Crafts One Hour Top. The first version I made was out of a more stable knit than this one. The cotton jersey that I used for this top is very slinky and thin, and it doesn't hold it's shape that well. It wants to fall off the shoulder, Flashdance-style. Not my favorite look but ok for lounging around on weekends.
- Fancy Tiger Crafts One Hour Top
- Citizens of Humanity Jeans
- Converse sneakers
- Lorimer Mini Backpack from Madewell
- House of Harlow 1960 Arrow Affair Cuff Bracelet from Rocksbox | Get a free month with the code SARAPBFF2
- Jules Smith Ari Lariat Necklace from Rocksbox | Get a free month with the code SARAPBFF2
I made a wearable muslin of the Colette Laurel blouse out of some mustard shot cotton from my stash. I've been wanting some spring tops with bell sleeves and I was going to modify the Scout tee until I happened to find this pattern in my stash that already had ruffled sleeves. The fabric is definitely on the sturdy side--the top wrinkles easily and the cuffs aren't as drapey as i'd like, especially b/c the sleeve cuff is a doubled layer of fabric. i have another version cut out and ready to sew and this time i'm using a thin cotton shirting with a single layer for the cuff. I do like the style and color of the blouse though and I'm sure I'll wear it occasionally.
- Market & Spruce Jahana Cargo Vest from Stitch Fix
- Colette Laurel top
- Paige Jeans (from Poshmark) | similar
- Phobe Lace-up Booties
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote | similar
- Gorjana Mara Cobra Cuff from Rocksbox | Get a free month with the code SARAPBFF2
- Necklace and Bangle from J.Crew
This post uses referral/affiliate links. I may receive a small credit or commission if you make a purchase using the links.